Jailed for speeding at 192MPH!

Driver Shaun Davis jailed after filming himself driving at 192mph - BBC News

The funny thing is, they stumbled upon his footage on his phone as he was arrested for a separate matter... lmao, so if he removed the vids he wouldnt be in prison right now... :cool:

Seen this Story in The Sun newspaper this afternoon. I read that his daughter had said aloud in the video that "If no body hears from me tomorrow then I'm officially dead."

I mean speeding like that with you daughter in the car is pretty bad, all most incestuous. Makes you wonder what else they do in their spare time, I mean come one. Having you daughter in the car going on like that. What are these people thinking.

To be honest people get up to 140+ all the time they just rarely get caught because most people doing it arn't dumb enough to do it during the day and only keep at that speed for a few seconds.

I guarantee pretty much every owner of a car like an Audi RS6, BMW M5 or Golf R has been way over 100mph at some point.

I can think of two occasions where I have done so myself, and both have been at about 2am with not a car in sight. If I **** up, the only person thats going to get hurt is me.

To be honest people get up to 140+ all the time they just rarely get caught because most people doing it arn't dumb enough to do it during the day and only keep at that speed for a few seconds.

I guarantee pretty much every owner of a car like an Audi RS6, BMW M5 or Golf R has been way over 100mph at some point.

I can think of two occasions where I have done so myself, and both have been at about 2am with not a car in sight. If I **** up, the only person thats going to get hurt is me.

Do you remember a while ago Kman the Gov were looking at the speed limit being increased too 80MPH, then all of a sudden it got dropped and wasn't mentioned again in the main stream media.

There is 100MPH or just above, I've done this on the A303 when its empty in summer just to get to where I need to be faster (never rain, wet or winter). and there is near 200MPH! which I wouldn't do on normal roads , even if they were empty.. would have to be a track, you have no control of the car at all.. even suddenly stopping would be a stupid idea.

Also you have your daughter in the car, and everyone knows people that try to show off normally end up getting hurt as they forget to be aware of the surrounding for split seconds, which is all it takes. :cool:

GTRs handle incredibly well at high speeds though. We're not talking about taking a car from the 80s or 90s at a high rate of speed here. Nevertheless, that's just ****ing stupid to do that, especially with your daughter in the car AND during the day.

I could care less what kind of car it is... If it's on a road of any form, a single pot hole at those speeds would most likely cause a tire to blow out, or worse, cause a rim to explode from the shock. Such speeds should be left to a track that's constantly being maintained.

I could care less what kind of car it is... If it's on a road of any form, a single pot hole at those speeds would most likely cause a tire to blow out, or worse, cause a rim to explode from the shock. Such speeds should be left to a track that's constantly being maintained.

If no one is around though, it's only your problem when your tire blows out and you crash.

People are allowed to do wreckless things outside of driving, like skiing, downhill mountain biking, rock climbing etc. It's dangerous and you could kill yourself, and someone has to clean up your mess. It's not really that much difference driving at high speed if you can clearly see there is no other cars around for you to crash into. I mean, I still think it should be illegal of course - but I don't get particularly angry at people that do it on totally carless roads.

GTRs handle incredibly well at high speeds though. We're not talking about taking a car from the 80s or 90s at a high rate of speed here. Nevertheless, that's just ****ing stupid to do that, especially with your daughter in the car AND during the day.

Yeah. It's very different going 150 in a crappy car than it is going 150 in an exotic car which is extremely stable at high speed and it's not really straining the engine.

Back
Top Bottom