Im seeing things, weird things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrZucchiniHead

Daemon Poster
every once in a while i see something very extremely weird thats not there, like ill be looking out the window in my living room out over all the trees and into Pennsylvania (i live right on the border of ohio) and ill just see something pop up for less than half a second, i always freak out and i ask whoever was also looking out there and ask them if they saw anything and they say no. the things include flshes of light that just shoot through my back yard at a million mph, strange looking people/creatures either looking or pointing at me,or maybe a car going down the street then i blink and its gone (long road no turns no way to escape my vision in a blink). one time it even looked like my best friend johnny, but he was all rotted out like a corpse that has been decomposing for a few weeks and he was just shaking his head left and right for about 2 sec then dissappeared.

im really scared and dont know what to do it might just be my imagination but im not sure.

Has this happened to anyone else, like with the same things i've described?

Did you ever have an extremely high Temp as a kid? You might want to get checked out. Have you been doing any kind of drugs lately?

All these threads lately where people are saying things like ohhh I'm hearing voices -- is this normal, or ohh i'm seeing weird things -- is this normal? And the funny thing is, a lot of people will reply and say "oh yeah this happens to me sometimes too, don't worry, it's normal". Well guess what? It's NOT normal. I have yet to hear any voices or see something that dosn't exist. You're all crazy.

003 said:
All these threads lately where people are saying things like ohhh I'm hearing voices -- is this normal, or ohh i'm seeing weird things -- is this normal? And the funny thing is, a lot of people will reply and say "oh yeah this happens to me sometimes too, don't worry, it's normal". Well guess what? It's NOT normal. I have yet to hear any voices or see something that dosn't exist. You're all crazy.

See, I hear things because some sounds manipulate into a word I might not understand, but sounds familiar to someone I know.

Seeing things, is a bit worse then hearing things. Personally, the only thing I can say is, your dell is messing with your head.

p0werslave said:
Personally, the only thing I can say is, your dell is messing with your head.

well i did smack my head off the monitor once cause i got really ****ed, so maybe that is what messed up my head.

oh and i forgot to mention that the thing with my friend johnny was a dream but it seemed so **** real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom