If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of Shawn of the Dead, i loved that movie n found it funny that the survivors acted like zombies to get to Winchester bar lol.

hey that idea could work but yet again, u dont know how smart the zombies r to realize ur faking it.

i would also assume that they'd be able to differentiate between the smell of the living and the undead.

but you never know.

Humm that is one thing the Zombie survival guide is lacking a A - Z of Zombie types an what methods of human detection they possess.

I recently saw what a MOAB (Massive Ordinance Air Burst) could do to a large crowd of people during a RAF an army training exercise (they showed off with a load of dead pig's tied to poles) an if I could I would use one of them on a large crowd of Zombies

/ Overkill.

I just had a rather nasty thought, back in the 60's the British army experimented with some of Dr Joseph Megeles techniques on corpses one thing they found was (as far as records go before censorship kicks in) that given the right conditions a human body can through the use of electrodes an precise mapping of the subjects nervous system can be made to... This is where the censor kicks in.

I find if compleatly messed up FFS mengeles was one of the 20th centuarys butchers an the MOD tried some of his stuff on dead people.

The good news is that they didnt feel anything...or did they. But ya, all it takes is electricity to make the body move, well until rigor mortis sets in.

Drizzt5 if you wanna get that close to singe some flesh, burn there hair off and start there clothes on fire and make them ****ed and even hungrier(the smell of burnt flesh) Go right on ahead.. but Iam pretty sure youll be zombie chow. lol.

I actually find it intruiging that in several movies in books someone coveres themselves in the zombies intestines/goop to mask there scent- you can bet that would be something I tried.

Gross... yes.... make me puke.. probably.. . keep me alive... maybe.
HIding from them isnt good enough... they will get bored in one place and move to more - or just stand there... we dont know yet.... lol

"IN a certain light, Would nuclear war be interesting?"

My vote.. **** yes.

Drizzt5 if you wanna get that close to singe some flesh, burn there hair off and start there clothes on fire and make them ****ed and even hungrier(the smell of burnt flesh) Go right on ahead.. but Iam pretty sure youll be zombie chow. lol.

I actually find it intruiging that in several movies in books someone coveres themselves in the zombies intestines/goop to mask there scent- you can bet that would be something I tried.

Gross... yes.... make me puke.. probably.. . keep me alive... maybe.
HIding from them isnt good enough... they will get bored in one place and move to more - or just stand there... we dont know yet.... lol

"IN a certain light, Would nuclear war be interesting?"

My vote.. **** yes.

burning them can be fun, if there stupid. I would personally get like a bat or something, hit a zombie in the head as hard as a i can, n run off a short distance n do it again lol. This would entertain me!

well... your talking about baseball bats where ur like a foot or something away... maybe with a good homemade flame thrower u could get 4 feet away if your really good with that hairspray and lighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom