If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
woa havent heard of red light green light? thats.. crazy O_O.

zombies.. maybe mount my snowblower to the front of my car somehow and make a sloppy immitation of the army of darkness battle-mobile.

Luckily the anarchist cookbook could come in handy as a suppliment to the zombie handbook XD gun sales in this part of canada are pretty limited ^^. Could grab my old mans 12gauge or 30/30. He doesn't have much in the run of ammo lyin around. luckily wallmart stocks it.. hahahaha.

why is it crazy? I haven't heard of it.
oh sorry, didn't mean for you to take it all seriously and such ; ; was just kiddin around.
Always thought it was one of the widest known games of all time XD might just be in canada I guess. used to play it in elementary school and such. was actually part of the phys-ed curriculum lol. I've seen it on tv several times as well. just a kids game.

We played red light green light in the Midwest too.... Haven't thought about that game in a LOOOOOOOONG time.... that was back during the dawn of video game consoles, before the internet was widely used.....
Red light, green light - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here is a question..... SO... You turn into a zombie if you get bitten, cut, scratched, etc. etc. etc. by a zombie, but what about the blood? I mean, you are lopping off head here and there, and all manner of things. Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep the zombie blood off of you to prevent it from contacting anything like your eyes/nose/mouth etc. to risk geting infected?

If there was an attack, I would have to fashon myself a helmet somehow, with a face mask. As stated earlier, keep the blood away. I would throw together a survival pack with my backpack (hiking backpack, not a school book bag). Gotta have matches, rope, my nice Chicago Cutlery kitchen knives, my axe, and the 2 rolls of plastic left over from painting (improvised shelter, or possible other uses. I would get my bicycle too, and load it in my car. I would then go to the butcher shop where I work part time, and grab a bunch more knives, (for throwing), and also the chain-mail mesh glove (for noob's to use to clean the slicers). I would then take some of the knife handles off, and fashon the blades to a frisbee. The mesh glove would be to throw the frisbee without losing a hand.

On another note, I wonder if CD/DVD's would be of any use. They should do some tests on Myth Busters for damage capable of being done by a thrown CD/DVD.... I have a couple of spindle's.

Can Zombie's swim??

I think I would work my way towards the South East portion of the US on my bicycle. Maybe visit Trotter and lend a hand on the way. You're in the mountains, right Trotter?

P.S..... most of your gun idea's are pretty weak.... lol. You can only carry so much ammo. What happens when you run out?

P.S..... most of your gun idea's are pretty weak.... lol. You can only carry so much ammo. What happens when you run out?
Unless you own a gun shop. That gun shop guy, with the exception that he had no food, was holding out well in Dawn Of The Dead.

Actually the guys in shopping mall in Dawn Of The Dead where not doing so bad either. It was only when they were trying to escape was when things where getting messed up.

dead_reckoning_1.jpg

Of course there is the DEAD RECKONING from Land Of The Dead. That RV stood up pretty well.

I actually JUST recorded the new Dawn of the Dead from off of On-Demand. I watched it two weeks ago or so, and it was an AWESOME movie. I really liked the original one too, but the zombie's looked HORRIBLE in the original.

That gun store guy was AWESOME, when they were playing "spot & kill the zombie" or whatever...." I wasn't so angry that they killed his character, I sort of expected it, but the way they did it..... WEAK SAUCE. It would seem "out of character" for his character to allow the zombie's to so easily slip into that doggie door.... It wasn't a problem that they got him, I just think they could have been a BIT more creative with it. I mean, you are there barracaded into the building, the one entrance. You aren't gonna get the food and then just run away from the door, you MAKE SURE IT IS CLOSED.... NO BREACHES.... sheesh.

Oh, and I haven't seen Land of the Dead, but I want to.

To answer your questions, no, zombies cant swim. They can however survive under water, so it's best to stay away from any bodies of water during an invasion. They could be at the bottom wandering around until you show up.

Also, land of the dead = fail.

They can also float, in the survival book they suggest dudes in scuba gear with nets an spears deal with the aquatic variety of zombie.

Oh an as far as ammo shortages go I have 250 rounds of 7.62mmNATO an 200 of 12gBB in my house with about 3/4 million MINIMUM half a mile up the road from me an 2 Million in my Barracks an that's just the start we got 105mm HE shells there plastic explosive anti tank land mines an other various explosives an to put the dog's nuts on it 6 Warrior APC's with 20mm cannons that's enough to fill any ones shopping list.

Anyone have an answer about my blood question??

"SO... You turn into a zombie if you get bitten, cut, scratched, etc. etc. etc. by a zombie, but what about the blood? I mean, you are lopping off head here and there, and all manner of things. Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep the zombie blood off of you to prevent it from contacting anything like your eyes/nose/mouth etc. to risk geting infected?"

I always wondered that myself. People get bitten then suddenly become infected, but all the lovely cuts and scraped they have that get splattered with blood from the zombies and they dont get infected. At least in planet terror they came up with an excuse for it, "some people are immune"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom