If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The book is a joke, but as far as joke zombie discussions like this one go it is THE authority for zombie material. every zombie hunter must have a copy.

but back to zombie slaying.

Personally I dont think his notion about no automatics is fully true. I mean yes head shots are the best but with a high powered weapon such as the L85, M-16, G36 etc etc shots to the body can create a great deal of trauma including breaking bones. So even if it really isn't dead yet it will be effective at incapacitating one. This is good especially if you aren't a marksman.

I am a subscriber of the 28days latter zombie ie there normal humans infected with a virus that gives them the zombie like demeanour / lust for human flesh. So that would lead to no change in my battlefield tactics apart from not trying to get closer to the enemy I would want to keep them as far away as possible I would also ware a FULL NBC suit in areas I might come across the infected.

If however i was engaging zombies of the traditional kind I would change my tactics to Single aimed shots for the head. I would only use automatic or burst if i was about to be overrun / trying to clear a path. If I was in a team an defending a structure I would use snpiers to pick off as many as possible an use the rest to deal with clean up an to deal with zombies that escape the snipers bullet.

id get me one of these:

hammer_121_c.jpg

AA12 auto shotgun

headshots all the way baby

double..multi..ultra...M-M-M-MONSTER KILL!!!!!

LOL that thing has a cyclic rate of 300RPM I would not like to use it for a prolonged battle but for FISH I would like to see what i could do with one (mental note made an filed).

But the best combat shotgun imo has to be a Beneli M3.
f1ead049.jpg

That thing has just the right balance for me an you can swap it between semi an pump.

Morgues are actually not good places. The infected could be placed there in the thought that they are actually dead.

A good G3 paired with a m40, an m9 and enough ammo and food/water. I could hold a building for a long time.

y not play red light, green light? That game was a classic when i was a kid. I played it all the time but now it's dumb to do.

i have an idea to kill zombies off! Hose the ground, then shock them with a phone line or a car battery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom