I leave for half a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okitasoshi

In Runtime
and when I come back my mom and step dad called Geek Squad to setup their wireless network, what was the end damage? $500. They told me he sold them spyware program and a year of updates for $100, man they're idiots, my mom did what I told her "don't ever buy anti-virus,spyware,malware, or any kind of program EVER" but I never told my step dad, so he strong armed my mom into buying it.

fricken idiots.

EEEP!!!!.....poor folks......i frackin' (haha) hate Geek Squad

buncha faggots...

I absolutely despise computer techs that go to the point of robbing people.
Nothing we do is difficult enough to the point that its hard to do.

It's a great idea. Traveling technicians to your home. The problem is older generations aren't too literate on technology and they think that the simplist thing you do makes you a genious. These people which I wont mention names (cough geek squad/firedog) know this and get away with setting these ridulious prices. I think they figure that since they are a 'chain' people will think that they are more trustworthy and know what they are doing rather then go to the small shop on the corner.

Just my .02

and when I come back my mom and step dad called Geek Squad to setup their wireless network, what was the end damage? $500. They told me he sold them spyware program and a year of updates for $100, man they're idiots, my mom did what I told her "don't ever buy anti-virus,spyware,malware, or any kind of program EVER" but I never told my step dad, so he strong armed my mom into buying it.

fricken idiots.

no offense or anything but are your parents that dumn to pay $500 bucks for a load of crap? or are they really wealthy and just wanted to feel more secure ?

sry for asking that but thats just ridiculous

LOL, I worked for the Geek Squad over the summer this past year and I almost got fired mostly cuz I didn't try selling a bunch of crap to people. They wanted me to sell like norton and mcafee antivirus stuff but when people asked about it, I would just be like yeah, save the money and go download AVG. Same thing for free. My bosses didn't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom