I GOT ME A JOB A HP!!!!!!!!

I just threw in the towel at my current place of work. I am doing the right thing by them by giving them 7 days notice. My boss was rather blasé about my decision. My dispatch manager on the other hand has decided to make my life a misery. And I am sure he is going to continue to do so for the next 6 days (thankfully there is a 3 day long week end)

Yeah 7 days is rather little as far as giving notice, though it doesn't sound like they particularly care if you're there.

Congrats on the job. My wife worked for HP about 35 years ago. It was a pretty decent company.

California, the state I live in, (home of HP corporate headquarters) has what is referred to as "at will" employment. The company can let you go at any time without notice and you are free to leave a position at any time without notice. Most people still give 2 weeks notice as a courtesy unless they really dislike the employer.

I live in california, and like Strollin said, it is " at will employment " they can let you go anytime and i reserve the right to leave at any time. Some of my most memorable moments was when i would up and quit during the middle of a shift. Good times :)

Back
Top Bottom