Hurricane Ivan

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobojuice

WOOOOOOOO
Geez, what bad luck floridians have been having recently. First charley, then frances, now Ivan. From what everyone is saying this thing is supposedly gonna come straight up the whole state. Dont know if theyre right, but its a pretty damn strong hurricane so far. Hopefully it brings us some good surf... That and it doesnt kill us all...

Nah, i gotta hang out and hold down the fort. My wife's gonna be in the bahamas on a cruise. They told her she might even get to stay a few extra days because of the cane. I just hope i get some surfing in this time around...

That sucks!! 3 hurricanes!! If I lived in Floridia I would move or at least go out of state.

But my mom told me it is only going to hit southern Floidia. But I could be wrong.

Well if it does come your direction (which I hope it donte) good luck and stay safe. And remember to unplug your computer and other stuff.

O ya, was there any damage done to your house or anything?

OK.-uhh, that hurricane is pretty huge. You're not afraid of Dying or anything:confused:

Last hurricane didnt do anything to us down here. THis one might be different though. DUnno yet. Some people say its gonna come straight up the center of florida. Im not sure about that yet. Im not really frightened of it or anything. All i know is wherever this thing hits is gonna get jacked up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom