Girl Fined For Music Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

Daemon Poster
I thought I was safe cause I'm 14. Guess not.:rolleyes:

But seriously, is a 12 year old girl the best example they can make?

So are the artiists of the music getting the fines that file sharerers are imposing? Or are they just on a run to make themselves a lot of money?

that makes me angry. what monster punishes a little girl for doing something i'm sure she had no idea was illegal. i have never heard anything as ridiculous as this. a warning would have been more appropriate. so what are we supposed to do now? and how the hell did they find out she had these files on her computer?

mac_mogul said:
I'm wondering the same thing. How did they pinpoint her out of probably thousands of people???:confused:

Thats what Im wondering!! Its wierd and horrible! They sued the 12 yr old I think $2,000!!!:eek:

There are some very shady tactics being used.

I would stop using Kazaa altogether.

Because Kazaa doesn't provide the files. It is just a tool that people use to share files.

And I know, some of you will say, "well, they sued Napster". Yes they did and look what happened... Kazaa. They won't waste money on suing the P2P provider anymore, they are going after the people.

RIAA sucks.

I hate the RIAA!

Do they know about Diet Kazaa and Kazaa lite? Hmm...prolly...

This really sux!! I better go download all I need and run away and change my name! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom