This FORUM RULES/ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
this forum is awesome....thnxxx 4 all of u guy's help and attitude......hehe also thnxxxx 4 for the guy's that pay to host this website/forum thnxxxx all u mods [tell wat u think of TF!]

ROCK ON!!!!!

:D :D :p

Well, that good to hear. I like TF too as I found that community here has been much more help as appose to some other online computer comminities.

As you can see, my sig have a tally of the problem and question that TF as solved over other "technical" forums.

[EDIT] That reminds me, I should update that. Problem was not solved, but it was diffinately assisted very well.
I am still kicking myself about pluging the CPU the wrong way.

[/EDIT]

The court ordered that I dont leave... so am stuck here ;)

I think it is a great forum with good friendly helpful people and a community feel!

Yea, I love this place, i've made allot of friends here. And oh yeah, I'm sorry if I gave anybody harsh feelings when I was bashing the X800 constantly. :)

extreemely usefull website. best pc forums out there. Thanks you hard working mods, and keep it up!

"Free your Mind....."

This is the first forum i've ever joined. (That was back in May.) Since then, i've watched this forum grow larger than any forum on the internet. Over 500 members (I think:confused:) strong and counting so far. Also, i think I am the first person to ever use post tittles for no reason at all.:)For i am a trendsetter...:)

[Cornyness=10000]
"From the scatterd chaos of Vbulletin dids't they bore the worlds largest internet community. For they hath raised the dawn of a great eara. For they hath made history in the eyes of many men and women, for all the world to see..."
[/Cornyness]

I love this forum. It's just too Cool... ;) :cool:

"Stay strong...":D :) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom