The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Leftover Sweet and Sour Pork from the chinese takeout down the road from me :D that place is haven for me, whenever I'm out walking and I feel kinda hungry I swing by and pick up somethin, very cheap and the quality isn't half bad.

Pancakes and sausage, and half of a fried bologna, egg, and cheese biscuit from Hardee's (they brought them back and I couldn't resist).

hamburger helper stronganoff. more oreos, some milk, some Hershey bar, 2 ice cream sandwiches and some candy.

hamburger helper stronganoff. more oreos, some milk, some Hershey bar, 2 ice cream sandwiches and some candy.

I tried Hersheys chocolate when i was in canada. Man it tastes different to chocolate im used to over here.

Hershey's is good stuff.

Just had a Pulled Pork BBQ sub from Subway on wheat with lettuce, tomato, lots of onions, black olives, and lots of banana peppers. Also had a small bag of Cheddar Jalapeños Cheetos and a grape Crush. ;)

Cooked up some tortellini for le family, packed up a bit for lunch today, then forgot and left it in the fridge :( looks like I'm buying lunch again lol

edit: and that lunch is Peanut butter sammich. Been ages since I had one :p just as awesome as I remember haha

Chicken tikka masala curry and rice.

ice cream sammiches n some raviolis n some more oreos n some milk.

How do you stay fit eating that much junk lol, I cn do it but I think that's only because I have a fast metabolism + I'm only 20, WHAT'S YOUR SECRET??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!%?

Et some hot chips and gravy ftw

Back
Top Bottom