The Food & Drink Thread

I have passed it several times. I will have to give it a shot sometime. Lots of places like this look good but you never know what you are going to get.

I have passed it several times. I will have to give it a shot sometime. Lots of places like this look good but you never know what you are going to get.

If you go there try chelo kebob, chicken sultani, falafel .
At Indian restaurants I recommend Chicken tikka masala, butter chicken, lamb rogan josh for curries. Off the grill get the chicken tikka or boti kebobs.
If you like rice get the lamb or chicken bhiryani
I usually start out with the veggie or regular appetizer platter, it's a good share.
For dessert try the gulab jamun.
Hope this helps.

Forgot to add regular naan and garlic naan, the bread you can eat the curry with.

Last edited:
Just the cook times, really. I prefer to cook on low heat when possible as I am all about the "low and slow" thing.

I've put some fresh chicken breast in and I'm doing a Chinese chicken curry but I want flavor and want to take my time ideally but man I'm hungry and wish it would hurry up. :(

I've put some fresh chicken breast in and I'm doing a Chinese chicken curry but I want flavor and want to take my time ideally but man I'm hungry and wish it would hurry up. :(

Chicken cooks fairly quickly. :D

Made this today for family dinner night. It turned out darn good. I didn't have the cilantro so I left it out. The taste was great, and we added shredded cheese in our bowls for extra kick (would have added a dollop of sour cream as well but we were out). Will definitely be making it again.

Chicken Fajita Soup - Low Carb, Paleo, Gluten Free

Made some saag paneer the other day...still dreaming about it. Will get some photos posted up next time, I promise you it will be a thing of beauty. :D

Back
Top Bottom