The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What are you Drinking now?

Went to the distillery where they make this stuff, I know a few members here have seen the show for the place, I haven't, friend dragged me along. All I can say is, I bought about $500 worth of liquor from them.

0f583e9a2e473aaf458c17fcbb0c29ee.jpg

This:

View attachment 7187

Never touch anything alcoholic, can't stand the taste. Blech!

I'm not a great fan, but considering there are so many different types I'm sure there will be something you like. You probably wouldn't even be able to tell some are alcoholic :)

Also, drinking instant coffee at the moment because student.

what does bud light taste like compared to normal bud? I have a couple packs of bud downstairs, I don't even like it that much, it's just cheap and we had people round. I'm imagining it tastes pretty s***ty, like a slightly watered down bud which, as i said, I'm not a great fan of so bud light sounds pretty terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm not a great fan, but considering there are so many different types I'm sure there will be something you like. You probably wouldn't even be able to tell some are alcoholic :) ...
I've tasted quite a few in my 60+ years and could always taste the alcohol. To me, it's just not possible to completely disguise the chemical taste of it.

I've tasted quite a few in my 60+ years and could always taste the alcohol. To me, it's just not possible to completely disguise the chemical taste of it.

I guess I shall rescind my earlier statement then, seeing as though you have probably tried many more drinks than I have in the 41+ years you have on me :)

I'm not a great fan, but considering there are so many different types I'm sure there will be something you like. You probably wouldn't even be able to tell some are alcoholic :)

Also, drinking instant coffee at the moment because student.

what does bud light taste like compared to normal bud? I have a couple packs of bud downstairs, I don't even like it that much, it's just cheap and we had people round. I'm imagining it tastes pretty s***ty, like a slightly watered down bud which, as i said, I'm not a great fan of so bud light sounds pretty terrible.
Only had regular bud twice maybe. Pretty much anybody who drinks Bud in Texas drinks Bud Light, so couldn't tell you because I can't remember.

Rite now busy drinking a bottle of what we have hear in the UK; Euro Shopper Original Energy Drink. Its really powerful stuff, wakes me up every time, spent all day and last night in bed and with a Bad hang over.

Gonna be drinking tonight since its my Birthday after 00AM to-nite tomorrow on the 28. Got a nice bottle of Jack D's and a bottle of Russian Standard Vodka their.

Both taste awful to me, but that's because I can't stand beer.

I cant stand larger my self, I like bud but it has to be the original sort of stuff. Its been a while since I drank it but the full taste and strong stuff is nice IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom