The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Not up to me to actually fix it. The problem is the aerobics septic system and that could cost up to 8000 dollars to fix. Isn't my house, not my dime. I think all it needs is a drain, some chlorine tabs, and fixed sprinklers and it'll be fine but I'm not the one with the "professional" opinion.
Has someone looked at it? Maybe it just needs to be pumped out. If it got some heavy use the bacteria and enzymes may just be having a hard time keeping up.

This thing has been overflowing into the back yard for at the least 2 years. I don't know how much damage the tank would suffer from not being cleaned and treated properly for so long.

Ate some McDonalds 8 hours ago. Nothing on the menu now for another 10 hours still. yay.

Some turkey fried in honey, dark soy sauce, reggae reggae sauce (a spicy brown sauce.. i think it's in UK only), and ketchup. It's really nice to be honest.

Also earlier i ate a microwave baguette filled with chicken, bacon and cheese. Was quite nice actually as microwave meals go. I am a big fan of microwave meals, some of the burgers are nice full stop :wink:

I love spaghetti but can't have it on low carb. I can make an tire package of noodles and use a whole jar of sauce and make it a meal. ;)

I polished off the last of the spicy cajun smoked sausage for breakfast this morning. I am sad to see it gone. I tried to find some more of it but they were out; next time we go to Sam's I will look again.

I am thinking I will make taco salads for supper tonight.

You know at some point in my life i think i am going to have to pay you a visit so you can take me on a tour of americas best food. Some of the stuff i hear/see you eat looks awesome. Although i am only really interested in meat and sugary food. I can get all the healthy crap in the UK.

more sghetti!!!! arabababababababaita sauce or whatever it is called LOL.

Holy ****! Just got a 710mL energy drink can from the boss. Like...wow. It's even got a lid lol instead of the usual pull tab can thing.

Back
Top Bottom