facebook is spying on google searches?

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
has anyone else noticed that?
every time I search for something on google. it magically appears as suggested post on facebook

it seems like we need to make more people aware of just how much info is being passed around the interwebs about users who are "connected".
many people just don't know what to do with it. and feel like they cant change anything

Yes Face book is spying on your searches. They are spying on all of us. Its what you could refer to as government controlled information.

Basically they have access to you entire digital life as information is the new battle ground of the 21st Century.

my memory modules are Russian made back in the 80s might be experimental. cant find replacements

I got my phone with my work email on it. I have facebook on it a well. I go out my way to make sure that no one from work is on my facebook account.
So my boss is getting clearance for me to decommission some hardware at a public data centre.
A few days later, I start getting adverts on my facebook feed about the very same data centre and how it might be interested in their services.

I feel like they are creeping way too far with this. I don't know what changed since a month ago. they must have teamed up with google or some other service that they are now very aggressive with their ads.
I feel like facebook is just stalking me on the internet

Back
Top Bottom