The Eternal BLOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATIRAGEPRO

Daemon Poster
Here is a good Opinions thread. Every once in a while, somebody comes up with a topic, and somebody replies with an opinion.

Somebody has got to start with a subject....:cool:

MMMORPG's are games just like any other. True, there are people who take it to an unnecessary extreme, but there are people like that in everything... like Conservatives. :rolleyes:

Opinion - Country music sucks.

Opinion - People that think country music sucks haven't had proper exposure, or they are being resistant for 'cool' sake.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Opinion - People that think country music sucks haven't had proper exposure, or they are being resistant for 'cool' sake.

Ryan

Opinion - I have heard country and dislike it

How big is mac mogul's box?

DJ-CHRIS said:
How big is mac mogul's box?

Its regulation size. 80 pixels by 80 pixels :laughing:

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:

I grew up singing Achey Breaky Heart a billion times over at random community concerts in a small town in the Oklahoma Panhandle where the dominant genre of music is, in fact, Country. If that isn't "Proper exposure" then I don't know what is. I hate country music. :sigh:

Opinion - Ford makes better cars than any other American automobile manufacturer.

I live in Texas. Good enough for exposure.
Opinion - Ford makes better cars than any other American automobile manufacturer.
I agree.

Opinion- the wholy jeans fad is to overrated.

I said proper exposure. Not some dumb lick making you sing the most offensive song written for the genre. That's like trying to convert me to rock using POD or something.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom