email question

chara33

Daemon Poster
Hi, I am about to ask an old family friend about a job with their wine company in the near future. I am not much of a phone convo person so I am sending the owner about it in an email. How can i ask them to respond to me that way as well since i believe she will respond to me by saying "call me"?

thx

I guess that's kind of up to the person doing the hiring, isn't it? If you're wanting a job at their place of business, you kind of have to go through their interview process.

I guess that's kind of up to the person doing the hiring, isn't it? If you're wanting a job at their place of business, you kind of have to go through their interview process.

Like I said they are friends of my family. They have been since the 60's. I can have a job with them if i want it I am sure without any interview. I was just wondering if i can avoid talking over the phone. I'd prefer she respond to an email i plan on sending but i dont know how to ask her to respond that way without her saying to call me. Any ideas guys?

thx

"If possible, I would prefer to communicate over email." - or something along those lines.

Nothing stopping her from still saying "I'd prefer to call you".

Back
Top Bottom