Do you reply before you try their advice?

Has vista-activation been cracked or not ?

• Cracked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never can be

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keadonen

In Runtime
lol ive been wondering this for a while now, mostly becuase i do it all the time and becuase ive seen a few other people do it to, Do you reply to peoples advice before you actually try it?

No offense to anyone whose tried to help me, but of all the times I've asked here I never got anything helpful at all. granted sometimes I made a mistake and misdiagnosed something so it wasn't them. Anyways I voted too smart for advice and that was why.

Sometimes.

When I do ask for help, I usually acknowledge the advice given first, then I come back and let it be known how it turned out.

apokalipse said:
I can't remember the last time I've asked for help here

I do, remember that time i saw u. and beat u up :p

:)

EDIT: 3 mods in a row reply? never seen that before :)

and i KNEW that im to smart for advice would get a few votes, shame on you! be humble! lol jk

hmm... never asked for advice, not saying I'm to good for it and I'm positive something will come up that I need help with, but as of now never have.

depends. Last time I asked for any help was quite a while ago when wanting a third party defragger.

I think sometimes I say "thanks I'll check it out" and sometimes I'll come back and say "Thanks, I checked it out"

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom