Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

iPhone.jpg

iPad.jpg

8ea8800d.jpg

ee02336e.jpg

Waiting for a better theme that skins more icons. So far iFlat is my favorite, I haven't gotten it since I updated though.

If you get an android phone and then style it exactley like WP7, one has to ask the question why not get a WP7 phone ?

Also, check your email :tongue:

I would guess he got I for the app selection... And the choice of how he wants to style it :tongue:

If you get an android phone and then style it exactley like WP7, one has to ask the question why not get a WP7 phone ?

I've got 5 different launchers currently installed on my phone and Launcher 7 (the one in that pic) is the only one that isn't obviously Android. It's not like setting that up took any effort either, it's just a single app download from the market.

That's part of the beauty of Android, I can transition between TouchWiz, the default Gingerbread launcher, Launcher Pro, GO Launcher(themed to look like Honeycomb), and a very convincing clone of Windows Phone 7 by pressing a single button.

The large amount of unread email is due to me receiving some mailing lists on both my work and personal accounts. I end up reading all of them at work and then just have Gmail automatically store them under a label in case I ever need to access them in the future.

seriously this MS "metro" concept reminds me of wal-mart style graphics.... when I se the blue squares on WP7 it reminds me of wal-mart LOL.... MS's new site design does as well LMAO.

I've got 5 different launchers currently installed on my phone and Launcher 7 (the one in that pic) is the only one that isn't obviously Android. It's not like setting that up took any effort either, it's just a single app download from the market.

That's part of the beauty of Android, I can transition between TouchWiz, the default Gingerbread launcher, Launcher Pro, GO Launcher(themed to look like Honeycomb), and a very convincing clone of Windows Phone 7 by pressing a single button.

The large amount of unread email is due to me receiving some mailing lists on both my work and personal accounts. I end up reading all of them at work and then just have Gmail automatically store them under a label in case I ever need to access them in the future.

I love GO launcher but i may have to check these others out.

Back
Top Bottom