Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

This is my desktop and the taskbar and window frames I designed myself.
I did the skin back in 2008 and call it windows heat 8 pink tornado.
The background I did myself over a week ago to match my skin this was taken on thursday right before my hexa-core got damaged.

windows7cherryblossom.png

You have to many icons...

And your point ? the reason why I have them like that and have "SO" many icons because I use everyone of those programs on a daily basis.
Other people might have the same amount like me so I don't see a problem for me to have it.
If you worried about performance wise of them wearing out my system, it doesn't hardly make a dent on my oid amd hexa-core or my new intel core i3.

If you had dual monitors and ultramon I'd say you could just put all them icons on the taskbar like me.

apdroid.jpg

I was not saying it chokes your system. I'm saying, be more organized. I have all my programs I use daily on my task bar.

screen.png

I've seen worse, actually...

Edit: What resolution is that, ppmguire? That looks huge. :)

Can't you see my icons are lined up in a straight single rows ?
You want to talk about a desktop pigsty, go walk into your doctors or a colleges computers office next time and have a quick sneak at their pc screen, you'll see way more icons all over the screen and all kinds of junk. :)

Besides that as soon as get my second GT430 this evening I will be going back to extended screens like on my amd sli mobo.

My current card and 22inch sansui can handle a resolution of 1600X1200 currently it's set to 1152x864 which I mostly prefer for now.

I've seen an employee from Johnson Wax have his 15" laptop screen filled with folders and icons. You're no where near a pigsty. ;)

Guess I'm just a neat freak. :crazy:

My phone's background :)
1 - Calender
2 - Tools
3 - Games
Edit: lol, I didn't realise the images would be that huge.
SC20110313-105817.png
SC20110313-105827.png
SC20110313-105830.png

Back
Top Bottom