Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

Finally installed Win7 RTM today. I remembered to get things set up ahead of time this go around. ;) I haven't reinstalled Office yet, but that the last biggie to handle.

screeniedmu.png

lol @ the taskbar :D did you perchance just finish installing Titan Quest?
Nice idea going there. I reckon it'd get slightly annoying though with the icons overlapping eachother like that.

win7rtmaug.png

Forgot to post my Win7 RTM!

lol @ the taskbar :D did you perchance just finish installing Titan Quest?
Nice idea going there. I reckon it'd get slightly annoying though with the icons overlapping eachother like that.

that I did, I just got the THQ pack from steam, and that was a game I was always interested (D2 with lore that doesnt change simply cause the devs think its "about that time").

Overlapping icons aren't so bad (except when you accidentally try to open one icon with another, and heaven forbid it works!), and I keep my main clicks easy to reach (firefox, starcraft, FF8), while the rest are there to be found, rather then folder diving. the hardest part is finding enough shortcuts to go around! that and I would really like to color coordinate it sometime.

Finally installed Win7 RTM today. I remembered to get things set up ahead of time this go around. ;) I haven't reinstalled Office yet, but that the last biggie to handle.

how do u get your toolbar all funky like that?

Back
Top Bottom