Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

Fancied bumping this thread:

wallapper.jpg

Both pics taken by my dad.

We should make so that when people have wallpapers, they show where they got it from in case another tech-forums member wants it

*If you know where you got it. A lot of my wallpapers have come from multiple sources and I know exactly where very few of them came from.

We should make so that when people have wallpapers, they show where they got it from in case another tech-forums member wants it

That is not fair. Cause what if they have exclusive rights to use such a photo cause it was given to them by a friend or family member and they do not have the right to distribute it?

I have used several photos as desktops that i have shared with people over the years and when asked i said i couldnt distribute till i got the cleareance.

Sometimes it is a personal work that they dont wish to share on the internet as well. People dont have to divulge sources if they dont want to.

This is my wallpaper, my res is 1920x1080 I brought it down to 1280x720... The background was made by a kid in my computer class with GIMP, yes its dumb but I think it's kind of funny :)

bg.jpg

Dont worry about that mate. I have several wallpapers that i use which were created by my baby in Paint. Just a bunch of lines but i use them cause of who created them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom