Desktop Screenshot Thread

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

i wish i had the room for my 20in acer lcd and my old 17in crt. i dont want to put the pcon the floor. way too dangerous down there.

Well basically i have a corner desk without the corner piece. It is just 1 big desk now with 2 parts. So i can fit them both. ;)

j6u0zm.jpg

=P half-naked women desktops.. jeez

she's hot and everything......

my girlfriend would pitch a fit, and besides, its distracting!!

it would take away from my precious overclocking and benchmarking

LOL .. jeez u guys i swear

hey Vernong... your 4600 is at stock settings??

why not kick it up, my 2.0ghz 3800+ is at 2.8ghz=) , im sure u can at LEAST push 3ghz out of that thing

LOL .. jeez u guys i swear

hey Vernong... your 4600 is at stock settings??

why not kick it up, my 2.0ghz 3800+ is at 2.8ghz=) , im sure u can at LEAST push 3ghz out of that thing

Tried.. I'm a master overclocker actually but this thing doesn't have much overclocking headroom..

Gotta love 90nm Windsor's :( I tried overclocking it like 200mhz and the thing corrupts my Windows Intalls

you know, it may be the HDD

i had a 80gig drive that did the same thing when i got above 2.5ghz

but my 320 is just fine at 2.9ghz (except the processor just isnt stable without a voltage bump)

3.0ghz is worthless=P it wont even run superpi

but it may be the drive itself=)

something about those smaller drives and athlon 64s memory controller or something idk

its weird...

if i bump this processor to 2.8+, it wont even READ from the 80 gig i have,.

so i put a fresh windows install on the 80, with all my backup files, and i pushed it to 2.8 on the 320gig

everything is fine so far, and if it DOES corrupt, i can just format, and bring it back to stock with the 80gig=)

Like its still unstable after that though... very weird....

I might get a new board eventually though.. its a very cheap one (I couldn't afford a dedicated GPU before.. but I'm getting one soon) maybe even a Phenom

Back
Top Bottom