Delayed UPS shipment of my new comp, boo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprtnbsblplya

Daemon Poster
My new Shuttle got delayed due to "ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY" says UPS. Bummer.
It was in the Portland area and apparently thats what was happening, too bad Portland is only like 150 miles from me...

This happen to anybody else who ordered from Newgg.com this week?

UPS sucks, I've had crap delayed but not because of bad whether......it was just delayed for no freakin reason. Hate UPS with a passion. No wonder their color is brown, because they are absolute crap

Thats not bad at all...FedEx recentely delivered some computer stuff of mine to my neighbors house(didn't get signiture), then he took it inside and was gonig to keeep it (he had it 5 days) until I found out it had been delivered and went knocking on my neighbors doors looking for it. FedEx sucks and so does my neighbor

UPS tends to blow the weiner around here. Their packages are consistanly 3 business days late. I'm sick of it. I straight up can't afford FedEx though.

Ryan

That and 3 days to UPS is more like 5 days to the rest of the world, whereas Fedex got it right with that one.

UPS - Meh, they leave packages out in the rain, don't ring bell
FedEx- Great
DHL-Idiots, they left my pocketrocket in my front yard until i found it 3 hours later....... I didnt get any ring or knock at my door
USPS-Meh, they just blow... But i love their flatrate boxes.

I love Ups well thankfully New egg warehouse is about 30 min from my house so i can shipments in 2 days max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom