custom mixed drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
ok, so I work at Culvers(home of the butterburger:D) ok so at work we get free soda while we're working, so before work im getting mine ready, my co worker had this wicked idea, mix pink lemonade with standard mtn. dew and add strawberry juice(the real stuff from real strawberrys) that stuff is good

also try fruit punch with root beer and mtn. dew. that stuff is alright

anyone else got any of their own custom mixed drinks?

please keep some non alcoholic for those of us under 21;)

Okay im 16 but I can still recomend alacholic, just depends where we live :)

Crazy Canadian

1pt Orange Juice
1pt Pina coloda mix
1pt Rhum
1pt of 3 assorted liqueor's, bannana and crap
Grenadine on the top

Hrm, something seems a bit worng, maybee I will ask my parents how you make one again.

my bro once made this for his friend (who drank it)

Milk, Orange juice, coke, pepsi, sprite, orange cordial, apple juice, chocolate syrup (hersheys), tonic water, tap water & ginger ale.

The milk curdled on contact with the oj and the coke and so the whole thing ended up as chunks in a glass... almost like vomit... so my bro's mate drank it down and it was so vile he filled his mouth with washing up liquid to get rid of the taste!

Sounds intresting I should try making it

Their's no instructions on google how to make a crazy Canadian drink :mad:

I found this one out by mistake once on an airplane as I was not paying attension to who glass I was filling.

Prt1 Part Coke
Prt1 Part Gingle ale (or Gingler Beer)

I got my usual Coffee and Milo that i wake up to on the week end.
)I just wish my house mates would just keep out of my Milo. GRR!!!

And if you want to simulate the MATRIX BULLIT TIME in real life, there is the caffeen challange.
1x CUP
1/3x INSTANT COFFEE
1/3x SUGAR
Add Hot Water

Down it with a 1x Gurana Tablet and 1x No-Dose Plus.
And then watch every thing around you slow down.
(Mind you the last time i did that, I put myself into hospital)

wow i think ill try that bullet time thing lol. should be fun hahaha. or it would be sorta like metal gear solids (3) fake dying pill or w/e lol.

P.P. Mguire said:
wow i think ill try that bullet time thing lol. should be fun hahaha.
The effects are fun!
The after effect where you can feel your heart beating for the next 3 days is not.

sounds crazy, anyway, this old ***** that works there "caught me" sticking the strawberry juice in my drink today, no one ever said we couldnt and everyone does so i dont know why she seems to think no one else does. confusing oldtimers....no offense to u ppl around the forum, u prolly arent to that stage yet cuz if ur 60 and this much into computers you're pretty smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom