Anyone On Twitter That Would Like To Follow Each Other?

awww how sweet of you...jerk!
That trip was amazing, the east coast is awesome.

Try taking in the Smoky Mountains sometime. I would suggest spring or fall, but summer is pretty nice as well, just hotter.

Try taking in the Smoky Mountains sometime. I would suggest spring or fall, but summer is pretty nice as well, just hotter.

Next on our list is Universal Studios and Disney.
I've done all of this in my travel days however my wife hasn't and it's been her childhood dream so I'm trying to cross as much as I can off her list.

I'll keep the Mountains in mind, looks awesome from the pics I saw so far.

Next on our list is Universal Studios and Disney.
I've done all of this in my travel days however my wife hasn't and it's been her childhood dream so I'm trying to cross as much as I can off her list.

I'll keep the Mountains in mind, looks awesome from the pics I saw so far.
Universal Studios and Disney I did not enjoy. I had more fun on the cruise to the Bahamas. Think my next trip will be to Alaska.

Universal Studios and Disney I did not enjoy. I had more fun on the cruise to the Bahamas. Think my next trip will be to Alaska.

Me and the wifey aren't ready for a cruise yet. We did a 3 hour cruise and got bored after the first hour, we like to be out and about.
I've done Universal like 2 times and loved it and I know she will as well.
We love roller coasters and Marvel stuff plus now I heard they have a Harry Potter ride, I haven't been to Universal since like 2006.

Alaska would be interesting, I know few people that moved there, I see fishing pictures almost everyday from one of the guys.

When I go on vacation and on a cruise it's to relax. A 2 week long cruise of alcohol, swimming, hot chicks, comedy, one man bands, and lots of relaxing on deck is exactly what I need with the stress level I stay at on a regular basis.

When I go on vacation and on a cruise it's to relax. A 2 week long cruise of alcohol, swimming, hot chicks, comedy, one man bands, and lots of relaxing on deck is exactly what I need with the stress level I stay at on a regular basis.

You sound like my brother, whenever he goes on vacation he wants to go and relax.
For us, we like to wake up early, do a bunch of stuff and sleep late. When we went to NY for my buddies wedding, we decided to do Boston and D.C as well by bus, so our sleeping options were on the bus and once we slept in the park at the Boston Common. One of our bus ride was 12 hours and we were knocked out the whole way.
Walked about 20k steps everyday, super fun trip.

Back
Top Bottom