Wi-Fi, Wireless Hotspot List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry K

Fully Optimized
After reading another post, I though it would be helpful so visitors and members could find various wireless hotspots in their local area. (thanks þÄ®âÐÖx :) )

So, feel free to list your farvorite, best wifi hot spots in your area. Please list the town, streets, etc to people can find it. Also, please give some type of review or thoughts on the usefulness of
the hotspot, signal strenght, easy of access, etc. etc.

Maybe once we have a nice list, we can put a more formal message, post or something.

Thanks

Good idea!

If anyone is in the Seattle area then you should know that there is a strong communitive effort to keep wireless hotspots plentiful and FREE!
Visit the Seattle Wireless site for more info and hotspot listings. I'm on here as well!

Netstumbler used to have lists of the hotspots that members had found and uploaded. I haven't been able to find the exact link, again, though.

But I did find this link while looking around.

http://intel.jiwire.com/

Lists free and pay-for-access hotspots. I don't know how reliable, or complete it is. I checked for one that I know is a free hotspot in Omaha, NE, at the University of Nebraska, and it wasn't listed.

minute maid stadium :D in houtson texas. Wireless Broadband Connection every were in the stadium, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom