What the heck is happening?

wixerzp

Beta member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkzht5p-rGE

It all started when I was in a call with my friend on Discord. He said he was watching a YouTube video and heard a deep voice say “Hello”. My friend thought it was me, but it wasn't. Then the voice said to my friend to stop the video and later a chat box opened that is shown in the video, and I cut off the part where he wrote my friend's IP adress, location and zip code (location and zip code were not accurate). Later the chat box crashed and closed. A little later I was browsing and out of nowhere a ton of windows popped up from out of nowhere, the windows were mostly empty or glitched, and the windows had the icons of my desktop's shortcuts. I noticed that there were a lot of Hamachi windows open and those windows contained a blank space and just said "A blank window" or something like that. I always have Hamachi open, does that have to anything with this occurence? What is happening???????? Did my friend get hacked??? Did I get hacked???

Hamachi / Discord glitched
The "Anonymous" chat box is just someone trolling. I wouldn't worry about it :tongue:

To me it looks like one of you got hacked, did anything happen to your friend's computer? If I were you I would look through your programs and see if you have anything unrecognized that you didn't install and maybe even run a virus scan. It doesn't look like they are doing anything harmful, but I do think they have access to your computer.

Back
Top Bottom