Weird Sounds Coming from my computer! PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i have to install all these programs. correct?

Hijackthis2.0
• Hijackthis2.0 Tutorial
Smitfraudfix
• Smitfraudfix Tutorial
Vundofix
• Vundo Fix Tutorial
CCleaner
• CCleaner Tutorial
Cleanup! 4.5
• Cleanup! 4.5 Tutorial
MSConfig Cleanup
• MSConfig Tutorial
AVG Anti-Spyware
• AVG Tutorial

Trojan Remover

as well as

AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 and Trojan Remover.

???

AVG wont install.. Never would... Given me a file error and i deleted everything..

Hehe!

Hijack is NOT installed here

C:\Hijackthis2.0 or C:\Program Files\Hijackthis2.0

it didn't even install.. just popped up..

umm ok i found the folder.. its where i saved it when i started downloading it ill move the folder to the correct location

ok so i so the folder is on the desktop but the folder is not called "Hijackthis2.0" its just called "Hijackthis" and there is only one thing in it and that is Hijackthis launcher.

Problem....

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxapii.sys

Most of the files in the dirvers folder are locked,,

it says that the file is locked when i am doing a trogan scan on it

also what thing do i need to post? i need to post the report or something?

Ok i have am doing all the scans! some of them are done others are still going! i don't have AVG Anti Virus so iam using Kaspersky which takes 12 freaken hours to scan and their are 5 different scans for Kaspersky! so once all all the scans are done im gussing i will open tragan remover thing and fallow the rest of the step! once i am done that i dont know what to do ill post here and i am done all that..

thx for the help!

Ok, so i have done all of the scans and there were a few viruses that my Kaspersky Virus scan spotted but i have deleted those. Now do i post the log here?

you did say in the "analyze section" but i do not see an analyze section anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom