HELP VIRUS/WORM

cattch08

Beta member
I have been told my computer is beyond repair due to a virus can anyone help thanks.
got a virus worm everything slowed down and when I clear my history then open a page the history fills with hundreds of sites that I have not visited.i keep getting a pop up box saying no drive available have run malware spybot ccleaner but still have the problem now my AVG is not working tried to download new one wont allow me.i tried to put computer back to an earlier date but wont allow me can anyone help or do I have to try and recover my computer thanks guys Sue

Try disconnecting the ethernet cable and see if malwarebytes can take care of it. Also run your other anti-virus software again. May just have to do a clean install

OP; If the state of your computer is in such a disarray, you may need to do a complete system restore of your machine? By utilizing the system restore function, you can reverse time and bring your computer to exist in a state that it was in before it even got the infection (if you can remember the time you got the infection that is)! You may or may not lose some files in the process, but hey, it beats having this virus slowly steal all your precious info. If you want to know the steps to do this just go here. Thanks

System Restore - Microsoft Windows

In the event that system restore does that help you I recommend using a rescue disk Kaspersky have a good one

Back
Top Bottom