good cleanup programs?

allan16

In Runtime
Hello,

Can you advise on a good programs for software, etc cleanup on a PC? Also for registry cleanup if you could.

Thanks

REvo Uninstaller and IO Bit Uninstaller are good cleanup tools. CCleaner is a decent tool. But the registry cleaner is nothing but a gimmick and can actually hurt your system. I know it is posted multiple times on here and I really dont feel like writing that story again. But read it and make the determination yourself if it is really worth it to have such issues when trying to use a regsitry cleaner.

Thank you. I will try those and Yes I have never trusted the registry cleanup program. :)

Clean Up! is a nice little program that will clean out all your temp files and trash can, it'll still keep your cookies too. The programs been around for a while so you need to give it admin privileges when you install it on Vista or windows 7.
I like it and install it for other folks because it's fairly safe and won't take out something you need and it does not clean out your registry. It's a freeware program but they do accept donations
www.stevengould.org - CleanUp! 4.5.2 Download

Back
Top Bottom