Avira antivirus software

setishock

Wizard of Wires
I had to let to eset expire due to financial restraints this month. I'll renew it next month.
In the mean time I got Avira and it is slow as Christmas. The scans take longer than any other AV software I've ever used. Any one know why?

Did you remove eset? Also, I'm surprised you think Avira is slower than eset. Eset was one of the worst I had ever seen for a long time. If you're going to go with a paid antivirus, you need to look at Webroot or Kaspersky. Fastest two AV's on the market. Non-paid, Carnage can give you the best options there... *performs Carnage summoning spell* :lol:

Did you remove eset? Also, I'm surprised you think Avira is slower than eset. Eset was one of the worst I had ever seen for a long time. If you're going to go with a paid antivirus, you need to look at Webroot or Kaspersky. Fastest two AV's on the market. Non-paid, Carnage can give you the best options there... *performs Carnage summoning spell* :lol:

Who dare call upon my name!?!? :p

Eset was is/one of the best performing paid ones out there, IMO. AV-Comparatives also backs up that statement :p.

As for best free... Avira and Avast are still my recommended solutions as they both score highly in all areas of tests.

Back
Top Bottom