antispycheck.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espio

Solid State Member
Morning/Afternoon to you all, I'm a starting n00b and im looking for some help. I have a single computer in my office with what looks to be one piece of spyware left on it.

The annoying thing is though that I can start up in safe mode. And its still there! the little shield, flashing between blue question mark and a red x.

The environment I'm i dont feel too comforatable with trying non-qualified pieces of software, just chucked Vundo Scanner onto the PC and it didnt find anything. Run AVG command line, highjack this, smit fraud. In MSConfig: Disabled all services. Disabled all startup. and it still came up.

Any Advice?

Im also having mondo trouble with what looks to be winantivirus 2008.(It gives a screensaver that is a blue screen, but that could be saved for another thread)

Im back, well i did the osiris guide and it didnt actually remove it. It was still running in safe mode.
My boss got me to re-image it yesterday, But it was annoying.

Curse all the people with xp antivirus 2008.

Thats the one all the home users are getting.

This crap is easy to remove. Just got to know what to kill when and what to delete when the task is killed. I usuallu kill the task and at the same time have the program files folder open that XP AV08 installed it self to and delete it. Then run thru all the programs, make sure system restore is off and thats it:cool:

Argh ****, i forgot about system restore on the notebook i just did. Crap!

Ah Well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom