WIFI pain

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. When I am at McDonalds restaurant..my connection to there internet goes on and off.

One minute I am surfing the next minute an exclamation point is seen above the wifi network name.

Could there be something wrong with my computer? Or how do I resolve this problem?

Feel free to take the time to answer if you want. Any and all suggestions welcome.

Bye
SC

P.S. My connection to YouTube phases in and out. Something a matter with youtube?

Public wifi like that is sketchy a lot of the time - due to possibly a lot of people using it and using it for high-bandwidth tasks.

Does your computer do this on all wifi networks, or only this particular one?

Hello. At the moment a 'bunch'. I get a number of network names with the '!' point showing above it.

Plus youtube has been 'dragging' endlessly.

I can assume then that the issue is really with the networks and not my computer?

Hello. At the moment a 'bunch'. I get a number of network names with the '!' point showing above it.

Plus youtube has been 'dragging' endlessly.

I can assume then that the issue is really with the networks and not my computer?

It's probably McDonalds wifi, maybe you could try your library's wifi(if they have wifi) or another store's if there any around you.

Back
Top Bottom