Web sites and firewalls

spacecadet11

In Runtime
Hello. I am not able to download a 'normal' version of youtube. I seem to just get the 'analog' or text version and not able to download any videos.

Can someone tell me what I need to do.

My computer or the browsers I am using are 'out of alighnment'.

Thanks
SC

You mean you're getting the site without any styling or anything like that? Usually that's if you have a very slow connection or issues connecting to the site, or if you have JavaScript/CSS disabled in your browser.

What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing the cache for your browser? Have you tried it in multiple browsers?

What is your internet speed? Do other sites load quickly/fine? Have you tried power cycling your router and modem?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "the browsers you are using are out of alignment".

You're also getting certificate errors etc, sounds like you're going through a proxy server or something like that. (whether intentional or not). If this isn't intentional, I suggest you follow the advice given in your other thread to scan for malware. I would also suggest you don't do anything related to online banking on it for the time being etc...

Back
Top Bottom