No childish remarks please

fraser

Solid State Member
I am a 38 year old former IT Manager.. I have worked in three diffrerent countries. I got in a very difficult situation abroad and two email accounts were blocked. I understand the normal process of how to get them open. That is a dead end. I also called the call centres who deal with apple and google. No replies. There has to be some technical way to get these open. I spoek to someone from voxpro and you are allowed to delete your name from searches. Does someone no the actual way to do that.

To remove yourself from search engines, either contact the search engine (as Carnage has shown) or the webmaster of the website.. The webmasters get funny sometimes when I ask them to delete certain pages so instead you can ask them to "non-index" the page (always works for me), that way if someone knows the direct path they can still get to it, however if you search it(your name for example) no results will return.

do you have the direct contact email. I contacted voxpro, apple, google facebook. Some are sending typical BS responces

Back
Top Bottom