Moving computer, best way to move modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominican2589

Baseband Member
When i first got my modem installed, i got it installed in my present room. I am going to swtich rooms and want to take the modem to my room instead of wireless connection.

Which is the best way to move it, with ethernet or with the cable that comes from my ISP (the ones that looks like a cable tv cable)

I want to want to keep my speed the fastest with the move.

Thanks

dominican2589 said:
When i first got my modem installed, i got it installed in my present room. I am going to swtich rooms and want to take the modem to my room instead of wireless connection.

Which is the best way to move it, with ethernet or with the cable that comes from my ISP (the ones that looks like a cable tv cable)

I want to want to keep my speed the fastest with the move.

Thanks

I myself would bring it with me....I hate transferring with wireless...i like all the tech stuff in my room

yea, thts why i want to move it into my room because i would like all the tech stuff in my room. I do not want wireless at all. no matter what. i just want to use the cable. I guess i'll go with the ethernet since its probably cheaper? at least i know that it would work fine. I can leave the modem in the room that i will leave but i would like my router and stuff in my own oom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom