How to increase 3G speed on my computer?

marry_smith

Beta member
At home, I am using 3G broadband. I always found to have a problem with my internet. It worked few minutes then suddenly it start loses connection or freezes. Whenever I try to troubleshoot my connection, it display message like this cable might be broken or unplug your device again. Then what should I do even 3G is the best service for internet connection?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Well first of all, what providers do you have available in your area?

3G is going off of the cell towers, so if you're in an area with low signal, or high population (more people running off of the towers), then your bandwidth is going to be choked and you'll get slowdowns.

If you're losing connection at your house though, you may have an issue with your system itself. Do you have another computer/device you can test the connection with? If so, does it's connection drop out at the same time as your primary system's connection?

Before reading this forum I believe that 3G gives the highest browsing speed. I don't understand why you are getting problem with it. Change you cable may be that is old that's why giving problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom