Can't hit 2 sites

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Vbulletin.com says it's down for maintance while vbulletin.org says page can't be displayed.

VB.com has been offline for over a day as has been VB.org. But now instead of getting the same maint message at either one, vb.com is still maint and VB.org is can't display page.

Can some one here check these 2 urls to see if they are up? I have a question at VB.org that I need to check on as I'm working on a new theme and need to see if any one answered my question.

Site Unavailable
Site Unavailable

Thanks.

FYI I did have a major blowout with a malware scanner that didn't have an uninstaller. I had to disable the service then go to safe mode to delete it. Strange coincident.

They got smacked by hackers and believe that ID's and passwords were compromised. They issued an upgrade for VB5 users and did a password reset for members of vbulletin.com who is running VB5 also. I would venture vbulletin.org is on the same server and got smacked also. I think that's the second or third time since I've been using VB that they got hammered. I got in right after VB3 was in beta. I tinkered around with the release candidates and the final release. That's been a while back. It's been a bumpy ride.

EDIT 11/03/15
I was half right. VB org took preventative action killing the members passwords. All you have to do is use the forgot password function and you're back in business in under 2 minutes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom