Big Internet Companies

Rpn0708

Beta member
The internet has been around for about 20 years and we have seen the emergence of big companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Ebay, etc. Its a fairly short period of time. These companies provide information or services to make the lives of people better.
I want to ask what could be the next big internet company?

I want to ask what could be the next big internet company?

That is very difficult to predict. There are many possibilities, but there's also the problem that many of these companies are overnight successes rather than companies that built up slowly over many years, making them even harder to predict.

That is very difficult to predict. There are many possibilities, but there's also the problem that many of these companies are overnight successes rather than companies that built up slowly over many years, making them even harder to predict.

I agree that some companies have grown faster. This may be because they are needed more. Websites like Google, Facebook and Amazon have succeded in revolutionizing their independent sectors. Internet users are growing every year and currently there are more that 3 billion people with Internet access.
It would be very helpful if you/anyone could tell me about a new website(what would it do) which could make it a very big/successful company.
Any idea is appreciated.

I agree that some companies have grown faster. This may be because they are needed more. Websites like Google, Facebook and Amazon have succeded in revolutionizing their independent sectors. Internet users are growing every year and currently there are more that 3 billion people with Internet access.
It would be very helpful if you/anyone could tell me about a new website(what would it do) which could make it a very big/successful company.
Any idea is appreciated.

If anyone could tell you that, they wouldn't, they'd be buying all the stock in said company not telling anyone else so they make all the profit on the stocks

I can't answer your question but it's exciting to think about what we have to look forward to in the next twenty years. Amazon is launching 1 hour delivery, autonomous electric cars, drones, hyperloops, robotics, artificial intelligence, etc. We are living during a very interesting time in the evolution of the human race.

Just think back 20 years ago, the encyclopedia was a massive set of book (well you could buy the CD Rom version which was not very complete), you had lightning fast internet if you had a 128k ISDN line, Windows 95 was the hot new OS and I recall processors being around 66 to 100 Mhz and a LOT of RAM was 256MB. The crazy thing is that smart phone are only about 8 years old and really more like 5 years since wide scale adoption. They are the big game changer. There are still 5 billion people who need a smart phone and internet connection, what happens when they join is going to be interesting.

I for one and pretty excited to watch this evolution happen as long as the robots play nice.

Back
Top Bottom