The best YouTube converter

jaspar

Beta member
I was wondering what everyone thought the best Youtube converter is that lets you convert mp3 and mp4? I personally prefer online converters because if find them easier to use. At the moment, I use youtubetomp3or4.com which is really good, because it lets you search and looks good but I was wondering if there was any better options? TIA.

I have great results with convert2mp3.net. I use their Firefox extension that puts a couple of buttons just above Youtube videos, "Download MP3" and "Download MP4" plus three dots that open a dropdown with options for M4A, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, and 3GP.

If you want to convert any Video, Audio, and Images than I will suggest using Format Factory. Its really great software for converting any Video, Audio, and Images. I'm also using this software working perfectly and its free software. Hope you will also like this software.

Let's not bump small threads like this that are over 3 or 4 months old please.

In 3 years someone could find this post with a search engine and because it was bumped months after the OP someone may might provide a more current solution. Let the man bump as long as its constructive input on the OP, imo.

Last edited:
People could find the thread without a bump too, but it's not exactly a big deal in the OP. Any Google and they'll find articles from big tech article sites first.

For instance I use Keepvid to save the whole video and listentoyoutube for an mp3. Top links on both searches.

Back
Top Bottom