Apps: Launchy, Revo Uninstaller, Auto Hot Key

frldyz

In Runtime
Now that I have my tower built and newlatop I'd like to load it with some useful programs.

I did a few searches and came across this. Lifehacker Pack for Windows: Our List of the Essential Windows Apps

After reading the description of the Apps. Launchy, Revo Uninstaller and Auto Hot Key sound like they'd be useful.

Does anyone have any experiance with these? Do they do what they advertise to do? Do they have any bloatware or slow down your system?

I have an 850 PRO SSD in each PC. So I'm wondering if Launchy will do much?

Thanks everyone.

Launchy - up to you mainly. If you feel like it sounds useful you can try it out.
Revo - I wouldn't necessarily say this is required or anything; I usually only recommend installing/using it if the Windows uninstall fails.
As for AutoHotKey...depends on what you want to use it for. You can do a lot with it, but it requires some coding to create modules/scripts (unless you find a premade script online to do what you want).

These apps are up to you to install, however if your concern is if they are going to slow down your computer, that won't happen. With the only one I experienced something like that it was with Revo Uninstaller, but it was not a big deal.

I am a big user of Revo, but you have to be careful and drill all the way down for the registry entries.

Back
Top Bottom