anybody ever stay up all night On The Internet

blotter420

Beta member
I love pulling all nighters but only once in a while and there is a certain type of staying up all night when you're on the internet

Used to in high school somewhat.

Only pulled an all-nighter once while in college while working on a project...skipped class the next day and slept all day.

I do it more now (I'm in my 60s) than when I was younger. When you get older you need less sleep, in addition to that, I can't stay asleep as long as I'd like. Sometimes I stay up all night surfing because I can't sleep and then work the following day.

That is true strollin they say you need the most when your a child but crave it as a teenager but as you age "it changes"
Edit: PP Mcguure its saturday so yeah

The other night i stayed up late having a few drinks. Somehow i ended up buying Goat Simulator on steam. I need a breathalyzer on this box.

Stayed up until 3 last night. A lot of time on Stack Exchange......... :tongue:

That is true strollin they say you need the most when your a child but crave it as a teenager but as you age "it changes"
Edit: PP Mcguure its saturday so yeah
When you're a parent Saturday doesn't mean squat lol. Depending on employment it means you don't have to wake up for work, but you still need to wake up to watch your child. My 2 year old can walk out into my living room and turn on the DirecTV box and TV by himself but I still need to make his breakfast, change his diaper, and make sure he has water in his sippy cup. This morning we both woke up sick. I actually woke up before he did and even though it's the two of us (6 year old with grandparents) you can feel it in the air we feel like ****. That doesn't mean he will lay on the couch watching TV, nope he still wants to bug me. Luckily I'm sicker than he is so don't need to bother with medicine atm.:neutral:

Come to think of it, I stopped the all nighters when I got a real job in 08. When you're working pro audio you're used to getting home at 5am after a gig and doing that every weekend equates to being a night owl. It actually started my insomnia. When I started working 50 hours a week at a gas station in a particularly bad area is when I realized it's time to stop that nonsense. Every once in a while when I have a baby sitter for the weekend, I'm at a LAN party, or specifically Quakecon it's ok to pull those over nighters but by about 4am I start crashing. My best friend from high school and I used to do LANs every Thursday during school, and all of us would stay up all night playing, go to school the next day, and still have a marching band show to perform at the football game. Even out of school we still did this but these days we both crash hard around 4am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom