Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe , i do think they need a few in the uk though ;)

To be a moderator, you would probably have to meet this criteria (Again, this is guessing).

- Spend every second of the day at TF
- Help out others
- Ban the spammers :p

lol, the top 2 are freakin easy, but if your not a mod how do u ban spammers???? ive reported, thats as close as ive gotten,

but id rather not, plus probably dont qualify, even tho ive only gotten pm'd once for a large sig pic...maybe if i was in the uk or russia, but since im in the us, id rather not.

actually, if talldude123 were to become a mod, id probably go run and hide in my closet with my fingers over my eyes half open flinching when my pc goes into screensaver mode. j/k, probably be a good mod, i mean come on, look at that post count man! do you spend every day on here or something?

Well, I can't be a mod because of a little feud between Nubius :(

I have a high post count because I used to (and still do) post alot on here. I spend about 90% of my internet time on here, 10% on two other sites.

Reporting spammers makes it much easier for the moderators to ban them.

yea, thats rare to see flame wars on here, usually only in the overclockin fourm, havent seen it anywhere else, or in a while for that matter.

yea same here, about 75% of my time on the pc is spent on there, and the other 15% on myspace, or various poorly designed but still fun video games.

if it wasnt for taht little report button, these fourms would be going completely nuts with spammers, and there would be like 50 mods or something like that, it would be totally nuts.

speakin of, isnt there a little thing where it shows you a picture with some letters in it and you have to type those letters to register, then it confirms by sending a letter to your email box? i cant remember, it was like 1207 posts ago when i registered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom