Why Why Why????/

Joe C

Golden Master
Do I get this error so often?

TFForums.jpg

Good question. The issue is being looked at but I have not heard anything on it of late.

Been being looked into for several months now... We've made the owners quite aware of it and post in it every time one of us gets the DB errors.

I'm guessing it's poor DB optimization and/or because of all the migrations we did back and forth between vBulletin versions.

I get it almost all the time in the mornings... I want to say it's because of all the migrations, I still see broken search results when it comes to some things, and I can't find anything prior to 2009 in search results anymore. So yeah, we have a bad database most likely.

I think I ***** about this in OT at least once a weak minimum lol. It likes to error every single time I have a good reply typed out. It's so bad I got into the habit of subconsciously ctrl+a and ctrl+C before each post.

I think I ***** about this in OT at least once a weak minimum lol. It likes to error every single time I have a good reply typed out. It's so bad I got into the habit of subconsciously ctrl+a and ctrl+C before each post.

I usually end up doing that as well.

Back
Top Bottom