Useful Links Forum Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
my suggestion is to increase the post limit for posting at the Off Topic Discussion and the Useful Links Section to something a bit higher and it might cause a spam decrease amount

Ill give it a go ;)

He noticed that by increasing the post requirements (no of words?) required for posting in ** and ** forums may reduce spam?

Ill give it a go ;)

He noticed that by increasing the post requirements (no of words?) required for posting in ** and ** forums may reduce spam?

sry for the mistype.... i was sort of multitasking.... so my thoughts were bit unclear.......

my suggestion is to increase the post limit for posting at the Off Topic Discussion and the Useful Links Section to something a bit higher and it might cause a spam decrease amount

Not a bad idea. B/S/T has a 40 post requirement... Off Topic and Useful Links would be good additions because they are "extras" not really a part of someone's problem.

Not a bad idea. B/S/T has a 40 post requirement... Off Topic and Useful Links would be good additions because they are "extras" not really a part of someone's problem.

thanks for the support trotter.... btw is my sig against the rules? can u fix it if its against forum regulations? KUDOS @ b1gapl for the pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom