Two suggestions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will make a sticky in the Browser section on how to use Spell checkers in Firefox, IE and Opera. But Firefox will be simple as it is built in. IE and Opera require add-ons but they work.

Usually the spell checker in Firefox is automatically on, after you've installed it. I've never had to enable it.

I will make a sticky in the Browser section on how to use Spell checkers in Firefox, IE and Opera. But Firefox will be simple as it is built in. IE and Opera require add-ons but they work.

Really, how many people visit there :rolleyes:

http://www.techist.com/forums/f50/browser-spell-check-how-169143/

No we should not. Cause then we have to check for updates to the spell checker and we have enough work to do here let alone have to check for updates to a forum add-on. This one is easily managed.

If people don't visit the appropriate forum for the appropriate topic not my fault. I provide the information where it should be not place topic all in the OT so people read it unlike other members....

just downloaded the spell check add on for ie 7 but it didn't work, i think my dial up stopped it before it finished so im gona try again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom