TF Infraction Card System BUGGY!!!! I mean Computer BUGGY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
No, this is not another thread where I am arguing about Trotter's 10 Commandments of TF. I am actually going to post thing that might actually consern you with in regard to your Infraction Card system.

2 Week Ago I got the following infactions. And believe me, I was keeping score.
20 Point = Inappropriate Content / Language on ; via Dmo on 03-23-2007 04:02 AM
5 point = "Spamming" a useful link that was on the ToV forum ; via Trotter on 03-24-2007
5 point = as I quoted Inappropriate Language ; via Trotter aDmo on 03-30-2007 08:49 AM

After that, I get banned for a week. I return, and i find the following
Private 03-30-2007 08:49 AM 04-29-2007 08:49 AM 20 Inappropriate Content Trotter
Private 03-24-2007 08:32 PM 04-23-2007 08:32 PM 20 Inappropriate Content Trotter
Signature and Avatar 03-23-2007 04:02 AM Expired 5 Small Infraction DMo224

Correct me if I am wrong, but avatar infringements are 6 months before they expire.
Sig Rule Violation is 5 points and expires after 6 months.
It not six months yet, so how come that has expired?

Secondly, since when did DMo 20 point Inappropriate Content infaction for swearing around the filters get turned into a 5 point Sig Rule Violation. I am guilty of one crime, not another.

Thirdly, since when did a 5 point Inappropriate Language infaction get turned into a 20 point Inappropriate Content.

I think your wonderful infaction system has some bugs in it, and because of it, I think that is the reason why I can get my avatar uploaded.

HA HA HA!!! Looks like I was an infaction card beta tester after all. Ha Ha ha!!

Now could some one else please get your infaction card fixed before some one else mistake this bug for another step for the iron boot heel of the TF Moderators.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS HERE FOR ME TO REPORT A BUG IN YOUR SYSTEM, AND NOT ABOUT ME ARGUING ABOUT YOUR SYSTEM.
BELIEVE ME, I GAVE UP ON THAT ARGUEMENT WITH YOUR GUYS 2 WEEKS AGO.

The two twenties are right, but sig and avvy has changed from what it was originally.

Wait, I figured it out. "Signture and Avatar" was the name fo thread where it happened, not the infraction! The infraction was a generic "Small Infraction".

I don't get why the software won't let you put up an avvy. I redid yours, and it still isn't posting.

Problem sorted and fixed, thanks to DMo.

We won't say who might have caused it, though...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom