Receiving Email Notification but it's not there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnselk

Baseband Member
In the last two days, I am being notified via email that several people (cheetnsteel, Silf, and Fannyfakker) have replied to two of my posts..... but when I go to the site where they replied, their reply is nowhere to be found.

What could be wrong?

Could the moderator or administrator (or anyone) of this forum tell me what could be wrong?

They were spambots. Something in your thread attracted them. They were banned, and their posts deleted.

Thanks to Trotter the Moderator

Thanks Trotter.....my first spambots.

I'm glad you caught and deleted them. I don't need any problems.....I was wondering about those names.....

What in my posts attracted them....or do you know?

Depends on which thread it is. Anything about images, movies, spam, or the like seems to be a magnet.

In the New Member Introductions forum, one intro gets nailed constantly (don't know why) as well as the member picture thread.

In the Rules and Announcements forum, they hit several threads about spam and Folding@Home. Go figure.

I appreciate your quick replies Trotter. Thanks

By the way, speaking of pictures, I tried to attach a picture to one of my posts and it didn't go through....but my post did.....and it wasn't too large.

Wonder why? I believe I attached pix's before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom