Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go player, I had a feeling you were going up the charts but not like this.... :p
Oh well who's going to take hefe's spot and terrorize us for the next 6-8 months ?

Well at the moment, we have high hopes of this artificial inelegance we have been cooking up if we can just get it to stop deleting threads and causing kernel panics we might be able to show it to the public, and stop it from trying to sync with every other device on the network in trotters basement, some of the mods are worried that we have developed the first AI with nymphomania (after a indecent with a iPod and a eeepc this became a concern) what is weird we didn't even know we had barry white albums in the basement and it was shocking to see that much whipped cream on a ipod and a eeepc wearing a leopard skin thong.

But in all seriousness at the moment we have no open spaces on the mod team that I am aware of.

Saxon i thought we told you no talk of the Cylon. Jeez cant even keep our top secret project to yourself....

But Saxon is right. At this time we are not looking to replace anyone as we feel right now we have enough people to make sure the job is done. Dont worry, if and when we are ready the line in Trotter, Saxon, Hefe and my sigs will appear.

Why do I never see these threads until several days after their birth? :p

Congrats on the promotion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom